The infinite abundance in the universe is a dynamic flow of energy. We help perpetuate that energy as we absorb and then radiate more energy in our own cyclical patterns.
American Black Bears have five phases related to their physical hibernation.
- Normal Activity: Enjoying the vast vegetation choices plentiful in the summer
- Hyperphagia: Excessive consumption adding considerable weight.
- Fall transition: Intentional drinking to purge waste.
- Hibernation: Dormant to conserve energy, give birth and nurture the new creations.
- Walking Hibernation: Gradual transitioning to normal consumption.
Although the scientific descriptions are focused on consumption, the phases are actually phases of creation. The phases support the purposeful storing of energy to produce something great; something worthy. Make yourself open to the vast energy around you. Let go of the uninvited inevitable intrusion of negative energy. Conserve your energy for yourself. Allow yourself to create something better; to be something better. Share it with the universe.
Prepare for winter. Absorb the positive energy that can recharge you. Purge the adverse energy of resistance. Create and nurture the marvelous.
Recharge. Cleanse. Spawn.